Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone guide me on the looker certification paths and preparation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone guide me on the looker certification paths and preparation?

Hello everyone 🤗

I am contacting you to try to get direction and counsel on Looker Certification. I think earning a Looker certification would be a big step forward for my career as someone who is really interested in improving my data visualisation and business intelligence skills. I am not very sure how to approach this certification and how to correctly prepare. Any advice from people who have gone through the process and used the Looker before would be highly appreciated.
    • Which multiple certification levels does Looker offer? Looker Certified Admin; Looker Certified Look ML Developer; and Looker Certified Business Analyst are among the credentials I have encountered. Are there any more that I should know about?
    • Which certification ought to I begin with in order to gain a solid knowledge of Looker and its features?
    • When you got ready for the certification tests; which resources did you find most useful? Would you suggest specific books; courses; and online tutorials?
    • Does Looker provide any official guidance and classes to get ready for these certifications? Are they worth the money used; even consequently?
    • Is there anyone who can provide insight into the structure and content of certification exams? How difficult are the questions; and what kind should I expect?
    • What specific subjects and regions inside Looker should I concentrate on more during my preparation?
    • How important is practical Looker experience for passing certification exams? Do you suggest using specific datasets and projects for developing practical skills?
    • Which situations helped you the most to learn Looker; if you have used it for any real world projects?
    • For those who have already earned their certification; what effects has Looker had on your professional life? Have you noticed any major shifts in your daily work responsibilities; salary; and career opportunities?
    • Are there any specific fields and positions where having a Looker certification is particularly useful ?
    • Which Looker user groups, forums; and communities would you suggest joining for continued networking and support?
    • In terms of replying to questions and offering advice; how helpful and flexible is the Looker community as a whole?
    The idea of using Looker for advanced data analytics and visualisation excites me greatly; therefore I want to make sure I am ready to get certified. I would greatly appreciate any guidance; suggestions; and personal accounts you could provide; as well as anyone who could be in a similar situation.

I appreciate your assistance and time in advance.😊😎🤝
Working...
X