I’m finding it harder to keep track of productivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m finding it harder to keep track of productivity

ello everyone! I’ve been managing a growing team, and as we’ve shifted to remote work, I’m finding it harder to keep track of productivity. I’m looking for a tool that can help with time tracking and give me a better understanding of how efficiently my employees are working. Ideally, I’d like something that’s not too intrusive but still effective in tracking hours and performance. Has anyone used a good platform for this?

Yes! A similar situation happened to me when the team went remote. I would refer https://www.monitask.com/en/​ without hesitation. It is a superb tool for monitoring employees’ work time and performance without being too intrusive. Monitask helps you keep track of how much time is taken for every assignment and also randomly takes screenshots for you to keep abreast with what your staff is up to. Also, it monitors app/website usage, hence making sure individuals are engaged in what they are supposed to do. What I like most is that it’s straightforward hence no loss of output trying to get it started. There is even a free version through which one can try out before going all in. It changed everything about how my team operates and will probably do the same for yours.

Comment

That’s good to know! I’ve been thinking about improving how we manage remote work too. Monitask seems like it could be exactly what I’ve been looking for. Thanks for the info!​

Comment

Working...
      X