X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAT not working in server UF2

to systems personnel ,

there is a problem with CHAT on server UF2 =

ALL chat , WORLD chat & GUILD chat = are non functional ...

ALLIANCE chat , TEAM chat , FACTION chat & ASGARD = chat still function

also 'personal' chat = non functional

also there is a problem with opening Elemental Zone.

Sincerely Yours,

IGN: baaldorf
    server: uf2
    platform: Ngames

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. อยากทำเว็บขายหวย

Comment

Yes i am totally agreed with this specific article and i just want say that this article is excellent and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about another side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

Comment

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. trash chute fire discharge door

Comment

Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. 0wd78

Comment

Join the everest base camp helicopter tour with landing Everest Assistance, fly at a high altitude to see picturesque Everest, and have an experience of a lifetime. everest base camp helicopter tour

Comment

We proudly use 14K Gold-filled Jewelry to ensure your piece is cherished Each piece of Sustainable jewelry is designed for perfection with the intention of delivering quality jewelry that’ll make YOU stand out.

Comment

That is just the info I'm finding everywhere. Thanks for the blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. 꽁머니 지급

Comment

Took me time for you to read all of the comments, but I must say i enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very useful to me and I am certain that to all or any the commenters here! It's always nice when you're able to not merely be informed, but in addition entertained! Directorio Neocities

Comment

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. Hong Kong accounting firm

Comment

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. best spying software

Comment

Fantastic Put up, I'm sure a giant believer through post feed-back concerning webpages towards allow the blog page consultants recognise that they’ve further a specific thing positive towards the web! Shop DMT online

Comment

Working...
                        X