Tycoon is broken AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon is broken AGAIN!!!

UGHH!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME Tycoon seems to happen now, I cannot for the life of me, get on ANY servers!! I am getting really fed up with this BS! Esp if there's a plethora of hackers going around, hijacking the game and all its servers just to get the big prizes and keep everyone else out. This huge problem sickens me!! I had only gotten in just a couple of times BEFORE it would stop working a minute or so after finally getting on, before I had to refresh, clean out my browser's cache, only to not get back on again. YA ALL NEED TO FIX THIS!!! Or give us honest players compensation for all the BS that's happening EVERY TIME Tycoon rolls around!!! I hate missing out on the other events happening because of this Tycoon problem!

I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. รีวิวหนังใหม่

Comment

Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks.ดูหนังออนไลน์

Comment

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. 먹튀사이트

Comment

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. linkedin smm panel

Comment

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks smm server

Comment

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. khobar prayer times

Comment

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. <a href="link building">https://www.fiverr.com/share/bLpKQP</a>

Comment

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. https://www.fiverr.com/share/bLpKQP

Comment

Working...
                  X