Tycoon is broken AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon is broken AGAIN!!!

UGHH!!! EVERY SINGLE TIME Tycoon seems to happen now, I cannot for the life of me, get on ANY servers!! I am getting really fed up with this BS! Esp if there's a plethora of hackers going around, hijacking the game and all its servers just to get the big prizes and keep everyone else out. This huge problem sickens me!! I had only gotten in just a couple of times BEFORE it would stop working a minute or so after finally getting on, before I had to refresh, clean out my browser's cache, only to not get back on again. YA ALL NEED TO FIX THIS!!! Or give us honest players compensation for all the BS that's happening EVERY TIME Tycoon rolls around!!! I hate missing out on the other events happening because of this Tycoon problem!

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. <a href="link building">https://www.fiverr.com/share/bLpKQP</a>

Comment

I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. https://www.fiverr.com/share/bLpKQP

Comment

All of the information you mentioned in your geometry dash lite is excellent and very helpful. I'll keep it in mind, appreciate you sharing the info, and look forward to more posts.

Comment

ThanksFinally, focus on the things you can do, not what you can’t. Yes, being a heavier person may present some physical limitations, but don’t let that stop you from living your life. Try new activities, explore the world, and learn something new. You’ll be surprised at how much joy and satisfaction you can find in doing things you love. https://allaboutheavyperson.com/top-...-heavy-person/

Comment

You can easily find out if a site is down or if there’s a problem with your device by just typing in the URL. Is this Website Down

Comment

An impressive share, I recently with all this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little analysis on this. buy active instagram followers ​

Comment

This is definitely the knowledge We are acquiring all over the place. Cheers for ones web site, I merely join your blog. This is the wonderful web site. .​ x users decline

Comment

With thanks to get furnishing recently available posts in connection with the dilemma, I actually look ahead to learn extra.​ hire biography ghostwriter

Comment

In fact dependable, fantastic, fact-filled advice in this case. A items Have let down, and that also clearly is valid in this case to boot. Most people consistently can make for a worthwhile read through. How can you show So i am floored?: )#) Cultivate the nice content pieces.​ Seminyak Restaurant Place

Comment

I’m influenced using the surpassing as well as preachy itemizing that you simply provide such small timing.​ custom cabinet maker

Comment

This is certainly hence attractive plus artistic. I like a colorations plus whichever company may get them while in the mailbox might be smiling.​ Pick and pack services

Comment

Great posting, moved in front plus saved as a favorite your web blog. I actually can’t put it off to read simple things extra out of you actually.​ vrai fausse carte d'identité

Comment

Have you try change password or login again while in game when counter is 2k
                            [email protected]

Comment

"Camile TM sets the standard for unbeatable prices in the industry! Expect same-day excellence, the highest win rate, rapid service, VIP treatment, and absolute secrecy. Trust the experts at Camile Team for unparalleled role-playing satisfaction!" 롤듀오

Comment

Working...
                              X