game is blocked in loading screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game is blocked in loading screen

So..for my account the game is blocked in loading screen for a few months now. I don't know what is the problem but for some reason this is what's happening. It starts to load the game and goes to 100% and stops there . It had a few time when it did manage to enter the game but after a few minutes stopped working again. Does anyone else have the same problem as mine? and if so, did you guys found any solutions to fix this damn thing? Thx

When shopping for a refrigerator, there are several factors to consider. First, decide what size, style, and features you need. The size of the refrigerator should depend on how much food and other items you need to store on a regular basis. If you plan on hosting large family gatherings, a larger refrigerator may be necessary. On the other hand, if you live alone or with a small family, a smaller refrigerator may be all you need. https://bestsidebysiderefrigerators....ter-dispenser/

Comment

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post .​ Zonnepanelen

Comment

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.​ Zonnepanelen

Comment

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work​ EPS

Comment

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset...​ Polypropyleen zwembad

Comment

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged​ Thuisbatterij

Comment

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.​ Zonnepanelen installateur

Comment

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!​ Zwembad aanleggen

Comment

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things.​ Thuisbatterij

Comment

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.​ Zwembad aanleggen

Comment

Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from​ Zwembad aanleggen

Comment

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot.​ Monoblok zwembad

Comment

I read your post and I found it amazing! thank!​ Erotische massage

Comment

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.​ Spouwmuurisolatie

Comment

Working...
                              X