Cant Link My Global Strike Account to Battle Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Link My Global Strike Account to Battle Teams

i was playing using my facebook account , now when I link my facebook to Battle Teams the game started as new . everything I had have lost. Can you help me to get my old account back. Name Was TR FaLLeN

For close friends and family, personal messages are best. Personal messages allow for more intimate communication. They can be used to express feelings of love, appreciation, and concern. You can be as creative as you want when sending personal messages, as long as the message is appropriate for the recipient. https://massagercity.com/best-massag...tar-fasciitis/

Comment

Hope that you can get your account back. While waiting for your account back, you can relax by playing cubes 2048 which is an interesting game on our website. It allows you to have fun with many players from all over the world.

Comment

Reach out to the support team of the subway surfers online game, either through their official website or within the game itself. Provide them with details about your old account, such as your username (TR FaLLeN) and any other relevant information. They should be able to assist you in recovering your account or resolving the linking issue.

Comment

Have you ever played redactle? Redactle is one of the most recent successes to emerge from Wordle's explosion of indie word games.

Comment

It will be very difficult to do that, the most important thing is that before exiting it you must back up your account data. During this time you should join the wordle game to wait for help from everyone. People.

Comment

Working...
            X