Need a Good Scanner App for iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Good Scanner App for iPhone

I often need to scan documents and I’m looking for a good app for my iPhone. What can you recommend? It should be easy to use and produce high-quality scans.

Hi there! I’ve been using https://scanner.biz/ and it’s fantastic. The app scans documents quickly and the quality is superb. It’s very user-friendly, so you’ll have no trouble using it. You can save scans as PDFs or JPEGs, which is really convenient. Plus, you can send scans directly via email or upload them to the cloud. The OCR feature for text recognition is very helpful. You can also edit and add notes to your scans right in the app. I highly recommend giving it a try!

Comment

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. I would like to suggest a simple solution to maximize your chances of successfully activating YouTube on your device. If you are a frequent participant in their activation process, visit yt.be/activate and ensure your entry is completed accurately and promptly. Follow the final steps to enhance your chances of successful activation and stay updated on your progress.

Comment

Working...
      X