Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omegle Question: Creative and Fun Conversation Starters

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some creative and fun questions to ask on omegle chat! I find it challenging to break the ice with strangers and want to avoid the typical "Hi, how are you?" that often leads to awkward silence. What are some unique and engaging questions that have worked for you? Whether it's something thought-provoking, humorous, or downright silly, I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by N.047268680 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some creative and fun questions to ask on omegle chat! I find it challenging to break the ice with strangers and want to avoid the typical "Hi, how are you?" that often leads to awkward silence. What are some unique and engaging questions that have worked for you? Whether it's something thought-provoking, humorous, or downright silly, I'd love to hear your suggestions.
    geometry dash wave
    Thanks in advance!
    I also always have a headache over greetings, so I'm hesitant to speak first.

Comment

Building a Pokémon team can be daunting, but the process is greatly simplified by using a Pokemon Team Builder. This will help you find a good, balanced, and competitive team, regardless of whether you are just beginning or an experienced trainer.

Comment

Working...
      X