How to Turn Off SOS Mode On IPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Turn Off SOS Mode On IPhone?

Want to know how to turn off SOS mode on an iPhone? If yes, then follow the below steps:
    • Go to the settings on your iPhone.
    • Choose the Emergency IOS.
    • You will see two options that stay on by default. Toggle off both of the options “Call with hold and release” and “Call with 3 button presses.”.
    • Once you do it, then your SOS mode on the iPhone will successfully turn off.

Turnaround time on a Mac repair generally ranges from 1-2 business days. But there are other deciding factors that can determine the overall time of repair, such as the time it takes to receive a replacement part or choosing priority by macbook-repair-dubai.ae.

Comment

If your phone is showing "SOS Only" in the status bar, it likely means there's an issue with your network connection. You can try turning Airplane Mode on and off or restarting your phone to reconnect to your cellular network​

If these steps don’t resolve the issue, you may need to reset your network settings or contact your carrier for assistance

Comment

Hey everyone! I’ve been exploring different ways to distribute my iOS apps and came across Setapp’s guide on alternative app marketplaces. The App Store’s restrictions, like high fees and strict rules, were giving me trouble, but this guide showed how to use third-party iOS app platforms for a smoother process. If you’re looking to expand your app’s reach with fewer limitations, this resource is really helpful!

Comment

Working...
        X