Experiences with the Taimi App: Is It Worth the Hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with the Taimi App: Is It Worth the Hype

Hey everyone! I’ve been considering trying out the Taimi app. It’s getting a lot of buzz for being LGBTQ+ friendly. Has anyone used it? How’s the user experience? I’m particularly interested in hearing about the matchmaking and social features.

Hey! I've used the Taimi app, and it's great for the LGBTQ+ community. The user experience is smooth, and the interface is user-friendly. Matchmaking is solid, with lots of filters to find exactly what you're looking for. The social features are a big plus too—there’s more interaction beyond just swiping, like joining interest groups and sharing posts. For a safer experience, check https://medium.com/taimi/swipe-safely-88c676c72b1e Definitely worth giving it a try!

Comment

I’ve had a mixed experience with Taimi. The community is welcoming, and there are plenty of people to connect with. But, the app does have some bugs and the occasional crash. If you’re patient and can overlook these issues, it’s worth a try. Just keep an eye on updates—they seem to be addressing problems as they come up.

Comment

Working...
      X