Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TradingView Alternatives – What Are the Best Options Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TradingView Alternatives – What Are the Best Options Out There?

Hi all, I’ve been using TradingView for a while now, but I’m looking for some alternatives. While TradingView is great, I’m curious if there are other platforms that offer similar or even better features, especially for advanced charting and analysis. What are your go-to alternatives?

Hi all, I've been using TradingView for quite some time and have found it very useful, especially for its advanced charting and analysis tools. However, I recently explored other platforms and found TradingView alternatives​ to be an excellent alternative. It offers detailed backtesting features and comprehensive historical data that have greatly enhanced my trading strategy. While TradingView is fantastic, Forex Tester has provided additional depth for analyzing past performance and refining strategies. If you’re looking for alternatives with advanced features, I highly recommend checking it out. I’d love to hear what other platforms you use and how they compare!​

Comment

NinjaTrader offers extensive features for both charting and trading, and it’s particularly strong in backtesting. ProRealTime has a user-friendly interface with powerful charting capabilities and is known for its real-time data. If you’re into algorithmic trading, MultiCharts is another great alternative that’s highly customizable and supports various data feeds and brokers.​

Comment

Working...
      X