Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Way to Get from Munich Airport to Oktoberfest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way to Get from Munich Airport to Oktoberfest?

Hi everyone! I’m flying into Munich Airport for Oktoberfest this year and looking for the best way to get to the city center. Should I take public transport, a taxi, or book a private transfer? I’ll have luggage and want something easy. Any recommendations?

Hi! If you’re looking for something easy with luggage, booking a private transfer like Transfer Munich Airport OCTOBERFEST​ is a great option for door-to-door convenience. Taxis are also comfortable but tend to be more expensive during Oktoberfest. Public transport (S-Bahn) is affordable and reliable, taking around 40 minutes, though it might be crowded and less convenient with luggage. For stress-free travel, I’d recommend a private transfer. Have a great time at Oktoberfest!

Comment

Public transport is good, but I’ve used Blacklane for private transfers, and it’s much more comfortable, especially after a flight. It’s more expensive, but during Oktoberfest, it’s worth avoiding the crowds. You can pre-book, so you don’t have to wait for a taxi.​

Comment

Working...
      X