Learn more about photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn more about photography

Hey everyone! I’m trying to get into photography, but I’m really overwhelmed with where to start. I want to learn more about techniques and maybe even some gear recommendations. Does anyone have suggestions for good resources? Or maybe websites that offer tips for beginners? Any advice would be really appreciated!

Hey there! I totally get where you’re coming from. Starting out in photography can feel like there's too much information, but don't worry – it gets easier. One site I always recommend to beginners is https://photogov.net/​. It’s packed with tutorials that are great for all levels, especially if you're just starting. They cover everything from basic camera settings to more advanced techniques like framing and lighting. What’s cool is that they also have sections dedicated to gear, so you can get a sense of what equipment might suit your style or budget. It’s been super helpful for me, and I think it could be a great fit for you as well!​

Comment

I’m not a pro myself, but I’ve been looking for something like this too. It’s awesome that there’s a site like PhotoGov out there. Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll definitely check it out!​

Comment

Working...
      X