Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The effect of growth hormone on general metabolism.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The effect of growth hormone on general metabolism.

I have a question about the effect of growth hormone on metabolism. Recently I started to notice that despite my efforts in the gym and proper nutrition, my weight does not change. I have a friend who took growth hormone and said that his metabolism has noticeably improved. He once mentioned that after a course of it, it became easier for him to lose weight. I do not know how it works, but I am interested to know if GH can really help like that. Does anyone have similar observations?

Hello! Yes, I have experience in this topic. I also noticed that as you age, your metabolism slows down and it becomes more difficult to lose weight. After I started taking HGH, I noticed that it became easier to burn calories, even when I was just resting. If you are interested, you can learn more and get HGH from this website online. It really helped me improve my workout results. I hope this gives you some useful information!

Comment

It's funny how things like that can affect your body. I've never really thought about growth hormone, but I've heard a lot about how important it is to keep your metabolism healthy, especially as you age. I try to watch my diet and exercise regularly. Everyone has their own methods, but it seems like we all just need to be mindful of our health.​

Comment

Working...
      X