Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Really Sell Spare Diabetic Test Strips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Really Sell Spare Diabetic Test Strips?

I keep seeing mentions of people selling their unused diabetic test strips, and now that I have extras, I’m curious if this is a real option. I don’t want to risk anything sketchy, so I’d love some recommendations for legit sites or tips on how to go about it. Has anyone here done this? How did it work out for you, and is there a reliable service to try?

Hey! I’ve been there—extra test strips and not sure what to do with them. I ended up finding Diabetic Exchange USA, and their blog gave me all the info I needed to Sell diabetic test strips with confidence. They cover how to package and ship the strips securely, plus they handle all the shipping costs. Everything is very straightforward and legal, and the pricing is clear for each type and brand of test strip. I got paid quickly, and it felt great knowing my extras would be put to good use. Check out their blog for details; they’ve made it super easy and worry-free!

Comment

Thanks for pointing me in this direction! I hadn’t heard of Diabetic Exchange USA before, but it sounds like a great fit for what I’ve been trying to do with my extra strips. It’s awesome that they make it easy and secure. I’m definitely going to try them out now—thanks a lot for the recommendation!

Comment

Working...
      X