Experian thinks I'm deceased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experian thinks I'm deceased

Recently, I applied for a car loan, and to my shock, it got rejected because Experian credit report is marking me as deceased. Imagine my surprise when I'm very much alive and well.

I did a bit of digging and found out that this "deceased indicator" is affecting my credit report. I've read up on some information here https://q-limits.com/experian-credit...eceased-alert/, but it's still a bit overwhelming. Has anyone else encountered this issue with Experian? How did you manage to convince them that you're alive and kicking?

I've already contacted Experian, but it feels like I'm hitting a wall. They asked for some documents to prove my identity, which I promptly sent, but the process seems to be moving at a snail's pace. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with a 'deceased' label affecting my credit, and it's causing all sorts of problems.

If anyone has successfully resolved a situation like this, what steps did you take? Did you involve any other agencies or take legal action? I'm open to any advice or insights you might have. Thanks a bunch!​

If Are you looking to Buy verified Paxful Accounts for treading, buy/sell bitcoins? Then, you have hit the right place. We can provide you tier 0 – tier 3 verified Paxful accounts at a very reasonable price , So don’t worry buy our full verified Paxful account today .

Full Verified Paxful Account Details :
    • Selfie Verified Account
    • KYC verified Paxful account
    • Address Verified
    • Mail Verified
    • ID/Passport Verified
    • Active & Login Guarantee
    • No Limit of Transactions
    • 24/7 Support available

If you want to more information just contact now.
    〉 24 Hours Active 〈

( WhatsApp : +18453130828 )

( Telegram : @smmbestshop )

( Skype: : Smm Best Shop )

( Email : [email protected])

Comment

Experience a radiant transformation with Greetons Cosmetics Revival Face Cream. This specially crafted cream is infused with a blend of nourishing ingredients designed to target melasma, freckles, wrinkles, dark spots, and acne, providing comprehensive skincare benefits. Rediscover your skin's natural glow and vitality as you indulge in the luxurious texture and revitalizing properties of this cream Greetons Face Cream. With regular use, reveal a smoother, brighter, and more youthful complexion. Embrace the beauty within and pamper your skin with Greetons Cosmetics Revival Face Cream for a truly rejuvenating experience that leaves your skin looking and feeling its best.​

Comment

Working...
      X