ASMIR Begović has joined QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASMIR Begović has joined QPR

The 36-year-old goalkeeper has been handed the No.1 shirt by R’s head coach Gareth Ainsworth following the departure of Seny Dieng to Middlesbrough.

Begović, who initially signed a 12-month contract with the Toffees in 2021 before seeing it extended last summer, is now looking forward to the next chapter of his career with the R’s.

“This feels great,” he said. “It’s something that’s been worked on the past few weeks and I am really excited to be here and can’t wait to get started.”

There has been much speculation about Begović joining QPR in recent days, and the 'keeper has enjoyed seeing the positive comments from the R’s fans regarding his pending arrival at the club.

“It’s really nice to see,” he said. “In this day and age with social media it’s difficult to keep these secrets, but out of all the conversations I had with different clubs I really felt this was the right move for myself and my family.

“To see the positive reaction from the fans was really exciting but now the hard work starts. We have to make sure we hit the ground running on the training ground and in friendlies to have a really good start to the season.”

While Begović has been a back-up to England’s Jordan Pickford at Everton, he said his mentality has always been that of a No.1.

I think Asmir will be our number one and I hope he is the first of many to join this club in the coming season, in which he is set to change the whole atmosphere around this place, Read about QPR transfers here. Xatti, I also read that Ainsworth, who quickly replaced Dieng, added: “Seni has been brilliant for this football club for many years and I hope he goes and takes his chance at Middlesbrough.”​

Comment

Para los jugadores en España que buscan una plataforma de apuestas de calidad, Melbet en línea es una excelente opción. El sitio ofrece múltiples opciones de apuestas y promociones exclusivas que mejoran la experiencia de juego. Además, es fácil de usar y te permite disfrutar de tus juegos favoritos sin complicaciones. También cuentan con un servicio de atención al cliente muy eficiente para resolver cualquier duda.​

Comment

I recently started playing Aviator and I’m amazed by how addictive it is. The gameplay is simple, but it packs a lot of excitement. I find myself getting lost in the thrill of trying to predict when to cash out. The chance to win big keeps me motivated, and I love sharing my experiences with friends. The community aspect adds a nice touch, making it a fun environment to play in. Aviator https://aviator-game.mw/ is definitely a game I’ll keep coming back to!

Comment

Goalkeeper Begović, has been handed the number 1 shirt at QPR by manager Gareth Ainsworth following the departure of Seny Dieng. He is eager to start a new chapter in his career, delighted with the positive response from the fans. Just like in the Slope Game, where you have to overcome obstacles, Begović is ready for the new challenges and is looking to make a good start to the season.

Comment

Working...
          X