X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAT not working in server UF2

to systems personnel ,

there is a problem with CHAT on server UF2 =

ALL chat , WORLD chat & GUILD chat = are non functional ...

ALLIANCE chat , TEAM chat , FACTION chat & ASGARD = chat still function

also 'personal' chat = non functional

also there is a problem with opening Elemental Zone.

Sincerely Yours,

IGN: baaldorf
    server: uf2
    platform: Ngames

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.อยากทำเว็บขายหวย

Comment

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! questions to ask a girl you like

Comment

I haven't any word to comprehend this post.....Really i'm impressed using this post....the individual who create this post it absolutely was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. ซื้อมุมมอง TikTok

Comment

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... 360 fusible link

Comment

That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. 꽁머니 30000

Comment

Typical trips listed below are the ultimate way to many thanks to your energy, which usually is why Now i'm browsing your website each day, trying to find fresh, intriguing details. Several, thanks! Buy Dried Magic Mushrooms

Comment

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. Zonnepanelen

Comment

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. Zonnepanelen

Comment

Working...
                  X