Got Loading error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Loading error

I can't believe that, when I refreshing more, loading still error, how can this happening?

uiChat.swf"THE LOADING THEME"

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.2 KB ID:	1357

AJAX came from phone applet as stealing Facebook password!

try ajaxSetup and,
    ("#debug-ajax-request-list")
    they throw closed with ajax
    so make replace from;
    [footer-rollup-563.js]
    use this debug:

open web console, go to storage find cookie of your name by code then click true on secure with one click at first and double for second, also change the lax of same site in ngames pages by click false to cookie to change lax into none,
    afterward open the browser console and type this code below:

>Run

Code:
    {window.clearTimeout;if("guest")
    call:"/ajax/replace-securitytoken"}
    ReplaceSecurityToken = function (a) {
    'undefined' != typeof a && '' != a && (b('form').each(function () {
    var c = b(this);
    if (this.action && !vBulletin.isInternalUrl(this.action)) return console.log('Skipping security token for external url (form action): ' + this.action),
    !0;
    'undefined' != typeof this.method && 'post' == this.method.toLowerCase() && (c.find('input[name="securitytoken"]').length ? c.find('input[name="securitytoken"]').val(a) : c.append('<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="' + a + '" />'))
    }), pageData.securitytoken = a, console.log('Securitytoken updated'))
    };
    window.openAlertDialog = function (a) {
    var c = b('#alert-dialog');
    a = a || {
    };
    c.data('created') || c.dialog({
    autoOpen: !1,
    modal: !0,
    resizable: !1,
    closeOnEscape: !1,
    showCloseButton: !1,
    dialogClass: 'dialog-container alert-dialog-container dialog-box',
    create: function () {
    c.data('created', !0)
    }
    });
    }
    for getting long time at loading scheme is the scheme doesn't persist at modified by hacking to get null expression code at video and flash player also made your mac or windows shutdown is the hacker want to any harm to you is not the authority law to get into this see the law_of_cookie.org and also all xml explain about it ... go to the post i've answer before at set timeout GETid=ID topic see the code there, goes like that don't forget to close the web console after all open dialog was came from server for icon or etc. this can cause the hacker get inside again! !!

PHP Code:

<?php
    $myfile 
    fopen("uiChat.swf""r") or die("Unable to open file!");
    echo 
    fread($myfile,filesize("uiChat.swf"));
    fclose($myfile);
    ?>
    source of yours truly,
    rohatos / uf2
    Last edited by N.039018377; 10-01-2020, 10:18 PM.
    [email protected]

Comment

Today was the Banzai script was deprecated and modified in script by handler in use to be as applet in some handphone or tablet this came from source of debugger that make the loading and also intensively mad previously to crash dump for using flash inside game is then try to catch get/ID by load http:// with (method, url, user, password) GET or POST in AJAX for send server data;
      this is the line of script with Banzai modified at facebook (it can happen with any website depend what password you use for and also can mock as provider of your website connection):

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-19-2 Screenshot.png Views:	2 Size:	44.2 KB ID:	1363

the next one is more danger for browser that happen to your windows instead:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-09-19 Screenshot.png Views:	1 Size:	871.4 KB ID:	1364

So i READ ONLY this text script and not saved as any file then evaluate for solve this to console text when loading theme get stack and if you try anything is crash or dump!

if you have website try this for make secure from attack script like that by use throw ERROR and abort with php like this:

PHP Code:
      <?php
      echo date('h:i:s') . "<br>";

//sleep for 3 seconds
      sleep(3);

//start again
      echo date('h:i:s');
      ?>

you can put php sleep for (seconds) only instead and if below zero gonna be error for self and this actually timed from windows 192 as default to ignore ERROR or you can put 0 to everything at readyState and fast network for 1 also 3 for throw dump or catch the file cause error with 5.0 like this:

PHP Code:
      <?php
      function divide($dividend$divisor) {
      if(
      $divisor == 0) {
      throw new 
      Exception("Division by zero"1);
      }
      return 
      $dividend $divisor;
      }

try {
      echo 
      divide(50);
      } catch(
      Exception $ex) {
      $code $ex->getCode();
      $message $ex->getMessage();
      $file $ex->getFile();
      $line $ex->getLine();
      echo 
      "Exception thrown in $file on line $line: [Code $code]
      $message";
      }
      ?>

<?php
      try {
      throw new 
      Exception("An error occurred");
      } catch(
      Exception $e) {
      echo 
      "Error in this file: " $e->getFile();
      }
      ?>

Then forward to move out the Banzai script preventing like this:
      open the console web (F12) or browser console (ctrl+shift+j) then paste by click (ctrl+v) dont try click the column at browser console they make warning for you because the script deprecated;
      like this
      >Run

Code:
      function loadabort() {var xhttp =new abort(); xhttp.readyState=function() {if (this.readyState == 1 && this.status == 403) {document.getElementById("demo") .innerHTML=this.responseText;"Forbidden"}
      };xhttp.abort("GET", "psw",false);
      }
      var i;
      console.time("test for loop");
      for (i = 0; i < 1000000; i++) {
      // some code
      }
      console.timeEnd("test for loop");
      console.warn("This is a warning!");
      console.assert(document.getElementById("demo"), "You have no element with ID 'demo'");
      i = 0;
      console.time("test while loop");
      while (i < 1000000) {
      i++
      }
      console.timeEnd("test while loop");
      for (i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
      console.count();
      }
      console.log("Hello world!");
      console.error("You made a mistake d_BanzaiAdapter");
      console.groupCollapsed(1);
      console.log("Hello, and we are back! This time inside a collapsed group!");
      console.table(["languageConfig.xml", "videocontrols.js", "cwsxs.swf"])
      console.groupEnd();
      console.time("test1");
      for (i = 0; i < 100000; i++) {
      // some code
      }
      console.timeEnd("test1");
      window.onabort = function() {
      alert('Load aborted.');
      }
      hopefully the Banzai script will not GET for this, at the supposed to be guard script at facebook then change the name as they want to change any time as example as this time name labelled as IE0QM8FLot

regard yours truly,
      rohatos / uf2
      Last edited by N.039018377; 09-20-2020, 01:35 AM. Reason: nb; if you wan to clear console insted click the trash icon that can be read by attacker just >Run this: console.clear();
      [email protected]

Comment

Absolutely, here's the updated paragraph with the link on the keyword "Twitter保存":

To download videos from Twitter保存, there are a few methods available. One common approach is using online video downloaders specifically designed for Twitter content. Start by locating the tweet containing the video you wish to download. Next, copy the tweet's URL by clicking on the tweet's timestamp or the three-dot menu and selecting "Copy link to Tweet." Then, navigate to a reliable [Twitter保存]video downloader website, paste the copied URL into the provided field, and follow the prompts to download the video. Remember, ensure that you have the right permissions to download and use the content as per Twitter's terms of service and copyright regulations.​

Comment

Working...
        X