mini-client not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini-client not working

hi your mini-client is not working right it will work for a few secs then not work right you can't do a damn thing if you refresh it will then get stuck on the loading screen the fix does not work either i ha.ve missed 2 days worth of stuff because your dumb mini-client won't work.

Good news for some Members. I have deinstall all versions that i haved on PC. Then i download new the miniclient. After the install i go to the Taskicon near the clock. Then i have done the remedy/fix button. Download done an the the client works fine. All is going. You must use the League of Angels Ngames.exe for good playing.

Comment

no you didn't , you're just making it up

Comment

May I know your server? And what it is like when it fails working.

Comment

Originally posted by N.026753668 View Post
          hi your mini-client is not working right it will work for a few secs then not work right you can't do a damn thing if you refresh it will then get stuck on the loading screen the fix does not work either i ha.ve missed 2 days worth of stuff because your dumb mini-client won't work.
          Same to me

Comment

still not opening . you have 7 years of ppls money and you have no intention of fixing you're own client ? cmon . lets just nuke china ,and to hell with it

Comment

Mini client still drops server every 30 to 90 seconds and nothing works except chat.when will this issue be fixed. 14 days in and still not working.

Comment

Working...
              X