tycoon points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tycoon points

new tycoon same old problem on UF2 our server appears to not be gaining tycoon points yet again please fix this issue

IGN: klavian
    server:uf2

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-27 League of Angels - uf2-a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	892.9 KB ID:	454 Screenshot_2019-12-27 League of Angels - uf2

still no points tycoon results for some player from merger to uf2

with kind of regards,
    rohatos uf2
    [email protected]

Comment

i got a guy on uf2 character name vivi and my tyc points didnt move at all on the last day i was at 816k pts thursday at reset and did all my daily stuff and collected my new year review resources and my points didnt move at all but the 2 other server i have a guy on the pts gained just fine on was in top 30 untill last day then dropped to like 78th as my pts didnt move a inch

Comment

this was my pts as of friday last day a tyc before i did any thing and stayed there all day after collecting a ton of res and doing daily stuff
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
          This issue is in fixing. If you have any other problem, feel free to contact us again.

Comment

Hi,
            It is fixed, try again please.
            If you have any other problem, feel free to contact us again.

Comment

dont know how its fixed when the uf2 server wont load in all day, how can you fix tyc points when tyc ended and has disappeared anyways?

Comment

yes same here at server uf2

doesn't load game until gauntlet time now

please fix this as soon as possible

thank you,

rohatos uf2

sincerely yours

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-12-31 League of Angels - uf2a.jpg
Views:	1547
Size:	818.1 KB
ID:	467
                Last edited by N.039018377; 12-31-2019, 04:49 AM. Reason: upload images
                [email protected]

Comment

One of the best ways to attract hummingbirds to your backyard is by setting up a hummingbird feeder. However, not all hummingbird feeders are created equal. In this blog post, we will explore what is best for a hummingbird feeder. https://hummingbirdfeedercenter.com/...ngbird-feeder/

Comment

Great numbers make people admire. I became a running tycoon at avatar game.

Comment

I love this!! I love it. Candy Crush

Comment

With sharp graphics and newly launched features, Geometry Dash World promises to bring more attractive and addictive levels in the future.

Comment

it's really great connections

Comment

Working...
                          X