Ngames Loading is issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngames Loading is issue

Excume me, I'm sorry I have a problem with loading issues, I try refreshing many times, but it's still issues

I am having the same issue - game does not load

Comment

When I play that game this morning, it's suddenly stop responding, so I'm try refreshing it, suddenly still issue. My request is I hope that game is fix normaly.

Lee Chaulan (uf2)

Comment

What was just happen? I just open that game and play normaly today but I open one of inventory suddenly got black screen (operation too fast), and I refreshing, totally does not loading (issue) again and again, I think that someone must cause it. I just only hope that server will fix normaly until not get issue tomorow again.

Lee Chaulan (uf2)

Comment

Excuse me, I want to thank you for fixing this game, but there is a little problem while I play that game, it's suddenly stop working many times in a while and I already refreshing it, but it's stop loading because that Cookies tracker (attacker). My request is if you can stop that tracker, I can play this game normaly without trouble refreshing so many. Thanks for the colaporation.

Lee Chaulan (uf2)

Comment

Use firefox browser and now it's new browser from microsoft also can play this game and set all card graphics for game play at pc then try to not refresh so many just clean RAM use RAM booster and wait click others applet at game instead the icon or what you try to click 1st and refreshing in about 30 min on game play!
            Last is try update all your graphics driver!
            hope is run as well

sincerelly yours,
            rohatos uf2
            [email protected]

Comment

OOH, IT'S YOU, It' looks like thing is change cause so many disturbances..but thanks for the information.

Lee Chaulan (uf2)

Comment

looks like the provider from server has been leased and leak off so be patience for maintenance problem that will be fix as soon as possible when the ip block list all over 1000 and they can managed it please don't change your ip address is bug 567321 from hacker to block, and for cookies trracker just go the browser security and allow the cookies for this site in managing cookies for site then saved for ngames also your server but still for protected keep the third party cookies allowed because it track for performance of the web for better load and gaming issues
                [email protected]

Comment

The Bug is fix now all list of blocked IP was changed to normal and game perform better, for the more information go to mozzilla support for development team at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...urce=inproduct for firefox users.

many thanks,
                  ollinavia uf2

Comment

NB:
                    If the situation about "operation too fast" might be as well is your mouse problem if you use windows pc check the mouse driver updated at driver management check for web solution for new driver update.
                    Or try click on the middle icon to click it, if fail try repeat point slowly and click after couple second again, or change your mouse if lasting about ten years after.

If this doesnt fix too and your muse was new as past over a month or a year see this solution for fix super cookies at your directory at windows browser at firefox:

1. Open C\:Users\ (user name) \appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\(sysprof ileoffirefoxbyalphabetical)-default\
                    - find files with text name SiteSecurityServiceState.txt then try open and read if you want, you'll see list of all website you visit before, close the open text then delete it.
                    2. Try change new one with the same name but get properties of read only and apply put in the same place to replace it,
                    Click on destop with right click arrow to new then create text file click the text with right click select properties check box read only to do the following.
                    3. Browse securely with following text will not be overwritten.

Hopefully yours truly,
                    ub18

Comment

Players can team up with others to participate in collaborative boss raids in Fire Kirin 777, where multiple players work together to defeat powerful click here to access bosses and earn valuable rewards. Coordinating strategies, sharing resources, and communicating effectively are key to success in these challenging raids.

Comment

Working...
                      X