Phising and hacking not allowed and get to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phising and hacking not allowed and get to jail

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-14 League of Angels - uf2.png Views:	0 Size:	671.8 KB ID:	929 Click image for larger version  Name:	45250.png Views:	0 Size:	7.7 KB ID:	928
    THIS IS THE SCREEN OF GAME FOR SOMEONE HACK AND DOUBLE POINTS AT TYCOON WITH WEBSITE CRUNCH LIKE: MXTPLT.COM PLEASE BAN THE PLAYER NAME SAME AS THAT
    ALSO REMAIN FOR ALL PLAYER HAS NO POINTS AND NO GET IN TO DEMONIC WAR!
    WE NEED {STRICT} BANNING FOR THIS ...
    EXM:

var;
    icon in the toolbar. if stack [strict]=__d("getErrorSafe",["TAALOpcodes","err"],(function(a,b,c,d,e,f){"use strict";function a(a){var c=null;a==null||typeof a!=="object"?c=b("err")
    ITMESLICE_EXECUTION_LOGGER:setCurrentInstance_DO_N OT_USE:function(a){g=a},getCurrentInstance:functio n(){return g}};e.exports=a}),null); {identifier:a,hash:c.hash})})).getPluginList().for Each(function(a){a(b)})}

NO TIME FOR PLAY MR.NICE GUY AS AN "ACTOR" ROLEPLAY AND ALSO MRS.HOT LEGS FOR PLAY ROLE AS "GODDESS" SITUATION CALL STACK CAME FROM WEBSITE WITH FULLY INTERVENTION WITHIN AN HANDPHONE
    pic:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-13 TypeError Error #1009 Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference Firefox Support F[...].png Views:	0 Size:	12.0 KB ID:	930

BROWSER FOR EXTENSION CAN GET STACK IN ABOUT 0-1 SECOND TO CHANGE PASSWORD WITH null; JUST MADE SAME AS IT AND THE WEBSITE TURN IN ABOUT 3 MINUTES FOR CHANGE PASSWORD AGAIN SO CHANGE AND KEEP CHANGE THE PASSWORD UNTIL WEBSITE CRASH AND NO PERFORMANCE DOWN {dump}.

with regarding in guard:
    rohatos / uf2

sincerelly yours trully

Last edited by N.039018377; 07-14-2020, 04:54 AM. Reason: Error in parsing value for ‘line-height’
    [email protected]

Where is my compensation and why the hacker doesn't goes to jail also try play to stole all password?
    [email protected]

Comment

I thought there is no response and the FORUM is "OFF AIR" so therefore i considered this no compensation and "CLOSED"
      thankfully ;
      rohatos / uf2

Click image for larger version  Name:	990429660.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	967
      same origin; class;="AMULET"

Click image for larger version  Name:	terrain.jpg Views:	0 Size:	197.4 KB ID:	968
      The "DEPRECATED TERRAIN"
      [email protected]

Comment

I've been at the receiving end of phishing attacks for quite the while, and I'm really scared of such attacks too. I came to the US just so I can figure out how to write a college essay and ended up with the problem of phishing. How did this all happen to me?

Comment

Survey done! I can't wait for the new seasonal drink flavors you mentioned! Also, would love to see more vegan donut options in the future. Looking forward to follow this link what Dunkin' does next! ​

Comment

Working...
          X