Mini Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Client

Hello Just download the Mini Client for window 10 it loaded the game & then nothing is working in the game. It like the game has crashed I log out & log back in again but the samething is still happening. But when I go onto Firefox & log in there everthing works. & you can play the game with no problems. But very soon flash player is going to stop working which means League of Angels will stop working on firefox & not working on the Mini Client Could please look into this

Thank you

Honestly, NGames does not seem to care much about LoA at all. They could not even announce that a miniclient was on the way.

Comment

• N.026968193
      N.026968193 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes a Mini Client that does not work sometimes you can just check in & then it crashes & the rest of the time you have no change at all

Haven't that the unescaped describer of engines as in as usual as browser see instead of other engines as like the Battle Team there it goes not depends on 32 or 64 win and then eval the games outcase inline break brower switch to flash in octet stream appleet goes for artificial intelligence. So the client is browser so it goes with 64 system win and else it has no essence crypt so install the security for 64 win to play with sandbox into!
    [email protected]

Comment

• N.026968193
      N.026968193 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am using the 64 system the game has not work for months now

Hi,
    Could you show us the screenshot and provide your system version?

Comment

Mini client always crashes it stops loading in 2/2. any recommendation/or update for the client?

Comment

mini client not working always disconnect pls fix

Comment

I can only login when i start the client 5 times. And when in nothing on any Event i can doing, nothing. No drills no inf no eternal no little helper nothing startet right. 1 click game freeze by all thing i will do. What the hell have you coding
          Attached Files

Comment

Cmon devs , get the finger out . Mini client is not working at all .

Comment

Today Flash Player stops working on my browser. I've download mini client some time ago (but it doesn't worked, it either crash or stuck). So today ... ????

Comment

Good news for some Members. I have deinstall all versions that i haved on PC. Then i download new the miniclient. After the install i go to the Taskicon near the clock. Then i have done the remedy button. Download done an the the client works fine. All is going

Comment

after constant installing and uninstalling the miniclient is useless managed to log in once but couldn't click anything, a useful flash player option would have been a better solution

Comment

mini client is a joke

Comment

go in asgard chat use mini client ill post how to play in browser knight

Comment

Please accept our apology for the trouble it brings.
                        What is your servers?

Comment

I have 2 problems:
                          1: In the previous mini client, you could not log in, even if I pressed the login button along with my correct credentials, it did not make any gesture.
                          2: I uninstalled my mini-client and installed the latest one, but it cannot fully download the "SSJJ2MiniClien.exe" file. Despite having disabled the antivirus, the file cannot be obtained.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X