Can't Load Into Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Load Into Server

Hello, I have a problem trying to load into League of Angels Server 112-Goblin Explorer. It's the server that has my account but it just freezes at 100%. I can load into other servers perfectly fine except the one that my account is on. My friend was able to load in but it seems that I cannot.

Tried:
    Re-login, Restarting Client, Refresh/Clicking Link To Fix Loading Problems, etc.

Account Info:
    Server: 112 - Goblin Explorer
    Character: zeldera101

Hi,
    In our testing, it is working well. Please wait for a while untill the loading bar pass 100%. If you have any other problem, contact us again.

Regards,

Comment

I am still having the issue. It just loads at 100% then nothing else happens. I even let it sit there for a while but still nothing. Tried refreshing multiple times and nothing. I even tried a different computer and still nothing. I can load other servers fine but the server that has my account just doesn't want to load. It stays at 100% and doesn't do anything afterward.

Comment

Please install the latest version of safari that is about version of Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.2)

Comment

Working...
        X