Playing two League of Angels (LoA) characters at same time with mini client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing two League of Angels (LoA) characters at same time with mini client

I'm using the latest version of the Ngame mini-client for LoA.

I have multiple characters across games, and on servers, so that I can help others form teams for events like Team Arena, Team Dungeon, Inferno, Alliance Expedition etc.

At home I can play 2 characters at the same time using the mini-client on two different computers.

Friends on the server tell me they can open multiple instances of the mini-client on the one computer to do the same thing. What they describe doesn't seem available to me, and unfortunately they can't send me screenshots or links in the game.

I'll soon be travelling with just my laptop, so I'd like to be able to do the same on the laptop, but I can't see a way to do that with Ngame's latest mini-client.

I downloaded GTArcade's desktop app and it has a feature to run multiple sessions, but it doesn't seem to link to NGame's servers. (not a surprise)

Is anyone able to show me with screenshots and descriptions how to open multiple instances of Ngame's LoA mini-client so I can play two or more characters at the same time? (I'm using Windows 10, and the old Adobe Flash isn't an option for me)

Can try virtual machine?

Comment

Originally posted by N.027698614 View Post

I have multiple characters across games, and on servers, so that I can help others form teams for events like Team Arena, Team Dungeon, Inferno, Alliance Expedition etc.

At home I can play 2 characters at the same time using the mini-client on two different computers.

Friends on the server tell me they can open multiple instances of the mini-client on the one computer to do the same thing. What they describe doesn't seem available to me, and unfortunately they can't send me screenshots or links in the game.

I'll soon be travelling with just my laptop, so I'd like to be able to do the same on the laptop, but I can't see a way to do that with Ngame's latest mini-client.

I downloaded GTArcade's desktop app and it has a feature to run multiple sessions, but it doesn't seem to link to NGame's servers. (not a surprise)

Is anyone able to show me with screenshots and descriptions how to open multiple instances of Ngame's LoA mini-client so I can play two or more characters at the same time? (I'm using Windows 10, and the old Adobe Flash isn't an option for me)
      Perhaps you must install HDMI display likely for operator receptionist job is duplicating for each display layer pixel any as well play at same time, but instead still you has too playing at another client for this game or another, ends with this pic example for other client engine that is for fire raiders before;

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2022-02-06 Arknights - Apps on Google Play.png
Views:	3654
Size:	242.9 KB
ID:	2532

its NOX - XEPlayer;
      my regards to this "DO NOT USE";
      sincerelly yours
      rohatos/uf2
      [email protected]

Comment

You can install display manager likely in yours driver kind of type you has then you must make report script description about your driver the their will able release new garbled type of duplicate display for two behave keep remain the same if highjack plugin at display for HDMI so laptop is undefined, instead you can other client to play both at same time else in other server like this picture below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	~PI9D6E.mp4_snapshot_01.01_[2022.04.23_04.36.14].jpg
Views:	3644
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	2558

but try update yout driver so them both can paly init dispalay mange two attacment or else with two monitor.

best of my regards
        rohatos/uf2
        Last edited by N.039018377; 04-22-2022, 09:40 PM.
        [email protected]

Comment

If you’re using a charcoal grill, start by preheating for about 15 minutes. This will help the coals burn more evenly and get to the right temperature for grilling. Once the coals are hot, spread them out in an even layer. Place a drip pan in the center of the grill to catch the fat that drips off the meat. Place the grate over the coals and brush it with oil to prevent the food from sticking. https://onlybbqgrills.com/best-air-fryer-grill-combo/

Comment

I understand that you're looking for a way to open multiple instances of the Ngame mini-client for League of Angels (LoA) on your laptop. Unfortunately,

However, I can offer you general guidance on how to run multiple instances of a program on Windows 10. Keep in mind that this may not work for all applications, and there might be specific restrictions set by the game or its client.

Here are general steps you can follow:
            1. Create a Shortcut:
              • Right-click on the desktop and select "New" > "Shortcut."
              • In the "Type the location of the item" field, enter the path to the Ngame mini-client executable file. This file is usually located in the installation directory of the game.
            2. Modify the Shortcut:
              • Right-click on the newly created shortcut and select "Properties."
              • In the "Target" field, add the following text at the end of the existing path:
            ​-m -p "YourProfileName"
              • Replace "YourProfileName" with a unique profile name for each instance. This is essential to avoid conflicts between instances.
            1. Run Multiple Instances:
              • Double-click on the modified shortcut. This should launch a new instance of the Ngame mini-client with the specified profile name.

Repeat these steps for each additional instance you want to run. Each instance should have a different profile name to prevent conflicts.

Please note that some games or applications may have restrictions in place to prevent multiple instances for various reasons, including fair play policies and preventing exploits. If this method doesn't work for you or if you encounter any issues, I recommend checking the game's official forums or contacting their support for assistance. Additionally, keep in mind that modifying game files or using third-party tools to run multiple instances may violate the game's terms of service.

Lastly, software and game interfaces can change over time, so it's always a good idea to check the latest information from the game's official sources or community forums for the most accurate and up-to-date guidance.

Comment

However, running multiple instances of a program is a general computer operation and not specific to a particular game or client. Here are some general steps you can try on Windows 10:
              1. Create Desktop Shortcuts:
                • Right-click on the Ngame mini-client executable and choose "Create shortcut."
                • Repeat this process for as many instances as you want to run.
              2. Modify Shortcut Properties:
                • Right-click on each shortcut and select "Properties."
                • In the "Target" field, add a command-line argument like -instance 2 to the end of the target path. This may vary based on the specific requirements of the Ngame client.
              3. Run as Administrator:
                • Right-click on each shortcut and choose "Run as administrator" to ensure that each instance has the necessary permissions.
              4. Virtual Desktops (Optional):
                • You can use Windows 10 virtual desktops feature to organize different instances. Press Win + Tab to open Task View, then click on "New Desktop" in the bottom right corner.
              5. Third-Party Tools (Optional):
                • Some third-party tools like Sandboxie or virtual machine software may allow you to run multiple instances of an application.

Remember that the ability to run multiple instances may depend on the specific design and limitations of the Ngame mini-client. If the client is designed to prevent multiple instances or if it uses unique identifiers tied to your computer, running multiple instances might not be straightforward.

Since your friends are reporting success with this, consider reaching out to them for more specific guidance or checking any community forums or support resources provided by Ngame or League of Angels. They may have updated information or specific steps for running multiple instances with the latest version of the mini-client.

Always make sure you comply with the terms of service of the game to avoid any potential issues with multiple account usage.

Comment

Working...
              X