The Best Seaplane Tour of San Francisco Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Seaplane Tour of San Francisco Bay

I’ve been thinking about booking a seaplane tour around the San Francisco Bay, but I’m curious which routes are the best. I’ve heard some take you over the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the city skyline, which all sound incredible. I love the idea of flying low over the water and seeing everything from a totally different perspective. I’ve done helicopter tours before, but never a seaplane. Does anyone have any tips on which specific tour might be the most scenic?

I did one of these seaplane tours last summer, and it was honestly one of the most memorable parts of my trip to San Francisco! We flew over the Golden Gate Bridge at sunset, and the view was unreal. You also get amazing views of the bay and the city from above, which makes for some epic photos. I highly recommend checking out this company: https://www.tour2sky.com/seaplane-tours/san-francisco. They have a variety of tours to choose from, and the pilots are really knowledgeable. You’ll love it!​

Comment

I’ve never done a seaplane tour, but it sounds like such an awesome way to see the bay! I’ve only visited San Francisco a couple of times, and every time I was amazed by how beautiful the area is. The idea of flying over the bridge and the islands is pretty unique—definitely something to add to the bucket list for next time I’m in the city!​

Comment

Working...
      X