Account issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account issue

With the recent maintenance it seems passwords have been reset or something. I myself am trying to connect on mine however it shows incorrect eventhough, I've attempted all the passwords. On the other hand, the email attached to the account is a very old one that I am no longer using.. The account itself has been registered with it around late 2013 or early 2014 during the easter period events as far as I can remember, however no option to change email and I emailed the CS yesterday. Still no response. Need someone to get back to me as soon as possible. On another hand, I also contacted the CS of the mailing service however they said the account is deactivated and nothing can be done about it. I knew myself that the mailing service provided there deactivates account after not being used for 6 months, however at the time I had no use of using email as much as I do now so it has gone down the drain.

It would be neat to receive some form of assistance and maybe be able to change the email as I also have proof of transactions done previously just to confirm I am the OG of the account.

Hello,

We apologize for the trouble this caused. Please tell us your account name, we will check out and reset the password for you

Comment

Leaf blowers come in three primary power sources: gas, electric, and battery-powered. Gas-powered leaf blowers tend to be the most powerful and are ideal for larger yards, but they require more maintenance and can be noisy. https://pickleafblower.com/

Comment

It sounds useful for me, Thanks for sharing geometry dash lite which is really interesting.

Comment

You should contact forum dinosaur game​ support

Comment

Working...
          X